Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Right Ingredients: Cornerstone of Good Nutrition
Nutrients can be found in a variety of sources, but the right ingredients help deliver optimal nutrition for optimal health. All Hill's™ Science Diet™ cat foods contain the right ingredients to deliver the right nutrients for a proper foundation of good health.
- Source: fish oil, liver, vitamin A supplements
- Benefit: supports vision, healthy skin and a healthy immune system
- Source: liver, vitamin D supplements
- Benefit: helps build bones and teeth
- Source: vegetable oils, vitamin E+C supplements
- Benefit: helps protect cells and supports a healthy immune system
- Source: eggs, fish oil, flaxseed
- Benefit: promotes healthy skin and shiny coat
- Source: ingredients that contain bone (such as chicken meal, lamb meal, fish meal)
- Benefit: supports healthy, strong bones and teeth; helps blood clot and muscles work
- Source: meats, eggs, dairy products
- Benefit: supports healthy, strong bones and teeth; helps cells and muscles function
- Source: mineral mix
- Benefit: maintains body fluid levels and helps muscle movement
Energy Supplying Nutrients - Proteins:
- Source: chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal and ground whole grain wheat
- Benefit: helps build strong cells
Energy Supplying Nutrients - Carbohydrates:
- Source: corn gluten meal, flaxseed and ground whole grain corn
- Benefit: provides an easily absorbed, quick source of energy
Energy Supplying Nutrients - Fats:
- Source: dried egg product, fish oil and soybean oil
- Benefit: helps your cat store energy for later
Source: "The Simple Truth About Pet Nutrition" brochure ©2009 Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc.
More Indoor Cat Articles
- Your Cat’s First Month at Home
- House-soiling: Trouble Beyond the Litter Box
- Playing with Your Cats
- Your Favorite Feline’s Five Senses
- Keeping Your Cat Happy at Home Alone
- Getting Your Cat to Drink Properly from a Bowl
- Managing Allergies to Cats
- Why Hairballs? What Can You Do?
- Grooming Your Cats
- Start Scratching Right
- Introducing a New Cat to Your Household
- The Right Food for Your Kitten
- Creating a Cat-Safe Household
- Cats and Children
- Understanding Your Cat’s Meow
- Right Ingredients: Cornerstone of Good Nutrition
Hill's® Science Diet® Indoor Cat Foods
Science Diet® Indoor Cat Adult Savory Seafood Entrée Minced Learn more.
Science Diet® Indoor Cat Adult Savory Chicken Entrée Minced Learn more.
Science Diet® Indoor Cat Adult Dry Learn more.
Science Diet® Indoor Cat Mature Adult Dry Learn more.
Science Diet® Indoor Kitten Dry Learn more.