Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Available exclusively from your veterinarian,Hill's™ Science Diet™ VetEssentials™ Kitten is uniquely formulated to help address five common health concerns for growing kittens. Along with regular exercise and veterinary checkups, Hill's™ Science Diet™ VetEssentials™ maximizes your pet's potential for a happy, healthy future.
Kittens up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not Recommended For:
Adult cats, mature adult cats, obese or obese-prone cats.
|Nutritional Feature||Health Benefit||Key Nutrient|
|Immunity: Optimal levels of clinically proven antioxidants||Supports the immune system between vaccinations and helps build a healthy immune system in 90 days||Vitamins E & C|
|Weight Management: Precisely balanced nutrition and high quality protein||Helps achieve ideal body weight, and ensures optimal growth and development||High Quality Protein|
|Bladder Health: Appropriate mineral balance||Supports the development of a healthy bladder||Controlled levels of magnesium & phosphorus|
|Healthy Digestion: Optimal fiber mixture||Helps maintain a healthy digestive tract and firm stools||Natural Vegetable Fiber|
|Healthy Skin & Coat: Omega fatty acids nourish skin cells and hair follicles to rejuvenate the skin||Promotes healthy skin and a luxurious coat||Omega Fatty Acids|
Daily Feeding Guide
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need more or less food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- For nursing cats: Keep food available at all times.
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For maximum benefit, this product must be fed as the only food. Use of supplements or mixing with any other food is not recommended.
- Your pet's nutritional needs change with each lifestage. Continue to give him the same precise and balanced nutrition by transitioning your kitten to Hill's™ Science Diet™ VetEssentials™ Adult cat food once she reaches 1 year of age.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Growth less than 4 months||Growth 4 to 6 months||Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1.0 lb (0,5 kg)||1/4 cup (30 g)||1/4 cup (30 g)|
|2.0 lb (0,9 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)||1/3 cup (40 g)|
|3.0 lb (1,4 kg)||1/2 cup (60 g)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|4.0 lb (1,8 kg)||5/8 cup (75 g)||1/2 cup (60 g)|
|5.0 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 cup (90 g)||5/8 cup (75 g)||1/2 cup (60 g)|
|10.0 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/8 cups (135 g)||7/8 cup (105 g)|
|15.0 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/2 cups (180 g)||1 1/8 cups (135 g)|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 4201 kcal/kg
|Vitamin C||278 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E||1271 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||1.32|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids Total||4.56|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat (preserved mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Brewers Rice, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Dried Egg Product, Soybean Mill Run, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Cysteine, L-Threonine, L -Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Arginine, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate , Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Soybean Oil, L-Tryptophan, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.