Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's Prescription Diet™ z/d™ Canine
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivity or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM z/dTM clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/dTM is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How It Helps
- Visible improvement in skin & coat in 30 days
- Clinically proven to help normalise stool
- Promotes healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
How It Works
- Highly hydrolysed animal protein & single purified carbohydrate source
- High levels of vitamin E and natural fibre
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- No gluten, soy protein, lactose, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Hill's Prescription DietTM z/dTM Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Use as directed by your veterinarian.
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||5/8 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 1/3 cans|
|20 lb (9,1 kg)||1 2/3 cans|
|30 lb (14 kg)||2 1/4 cans|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 3/4 cans|
|50 lb (23 kg)||3 1/3 cans|
|60 lb (27 kg)||3 3/4 cans|
|70 lb (32 kg)||4 1/4 cans|
|80 lb (36 kg)||4 2/3 cans|
|100 lb (45 kg)||5 1/2 cans|
|120 lb (54 kg)||6 1/3 cans|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
|Carbohydrate / NFE||56.2|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.50|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Potassium Citrate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Beta-Carotene.