Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's Prescription Diet™
c/d™ Multicare Feline with Ocean Fish
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Great tasting Hill's Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare:
- Developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to help support your cat's urinary tract health.
- Contains the right balance of vital nutrients to help improve most lower urinary tract conditions without the need for surgery.
- Can be fed long term as a way to reduce the recurrence of urinary stones
- Ideal for multiple cat households
- Comes in two great tasting flavors: Ocean Fish and Chicken
How It Helps
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
How It Works
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
Hill's Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need for proper bladder health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet™ pet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy, healthy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2,7 kg)||1/2 cup (50 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||5/8 cup (60 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||2/3 cup (65 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||3/4 cup (75 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||7/8 cup (85 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||1 cup (100 g)|
|18 lb (8,2 kg)||1 cup (100 g)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline with Ocean Fish provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Dry 3847 kcal/kg
|Vitamin E||636 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids Total||0.91|
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Ocean Fish, Brewers Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Whole Grain Oats, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene