Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entrée cat food lets you indulge your cat with the taste of savoury chicken while controlling hairballs. It includes natural vegetable fibre to help control and avoid the formation of hairballs by moving hair through your cat's system. It provides complete and balanced daily nutrition for adult cats, with essential nutrients to nourish your cat's skin and coat.
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age prone to hairballs.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Helps avoid hairballs||Unique fibre technology||Natural fibre comfortably reduces hairballs|
|Helps maintain healthy organs||Phosphorus and added taurine||Controlled levels of phosphorus help maintain kidney health and added taurine to help maintain heart health.|
Promotes normal acid urine to support urinary tract health.
- Helps control and reduce hairballs when fed on a daily basis.
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's™ Science Diet™ cat foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for better overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet cat foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact the long term health of a cat.
- 100% Guarantee -- cats will love the taste or your client can return the unused portion for a full refund.
Other Products to Consider
- For dry food, try Science Diet™ Adult Hairball Control cat formula.
Daily Feeding Guide
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 - 1 1/4 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/3 - 2 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||2 - 2 2/3 can|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 1076 kcal/kg (168 kcal/156g can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Chicken, Turkey Giblets, Meat By-Products, Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Titanium Dioxide, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Brewers Dried Yeast, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Locust Bean Gum, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Carrageenan, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.