Thank you for visiting
To log out and end your session, click "OK"
Refine Your Search
for closer look
Hill's™ Science Diet™
Mature Adult Gourmet Turkey Entrée
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Mature Adult Gourmet Turkey Entrée cat food delivers the gourmet taste of turkey with its soft, smooth texture. It has precisely balanced nutrition to sustain kidney and vital organ health.
Mature cats age 7 and older.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
|Benefit||Nutrient||How It Works|
|Promotes kidney health||Phosphorus||Controlled levels of phosphorus help maintain kidney health for mature cats.|
|Easy to digest||High quality ingredients||Ensures appropriate nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.|
- Minced varieties are cooked in savory juices for great taste with a soft, "pâté" texture that's easy to serve.
- Hill's™ Science Diet™ cat foods are made with high quality ingredients that provide an ideal combination of nutrients for superior overall health. Our 150 veterinarians, PhD nutritionists and scientists ensure that over 50 nutrients in Hill's Science Diet cat foods work together and fall precisely within appropriate ranges, avoiding nutrient excesses and deficiencies that can impact your cat's long term health.
- 100% Guarantee -- your cat will love the taste or you can return the unused portion for a full refund
Daily Feeding Guide
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your pet may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure ask your veterinarian.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- When using with dry food, decrease the amount of canned food to avoid overfeeding.
- We recommend that you take your pet to the veterinarian at least twice a year for regular health check-ups.
Mature Adult - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||3/4 - 1 can|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||1 1/4 - 1 2/3 can|
|15 lb (6,8 kg)||1 2/3 - 2 1/3 can|
Average Nutrient And Caloric Contents
Canned 1028 kcal/kg (87 kcal/85g can, 160 kcal/156g can)
References1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles of products with differing moisture contents.
Water, Turkey, Turkey Giblets, Liver, Salmon, Rice Flour, Corn Starch, Pork By-Product, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Flour, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Meal, Chicken, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols & citric acid), Corn Gluten Meal, Calcium Sulfate, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Carrageenan, Taurine, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.