Hill's Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline with Ocean Fish
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM c/dTM Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
How It Helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
How It Works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
Hill's Prescription DietTM c/dTM Multicare Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Weight of Cat - lb (kg) Amount per Day 6 lb (2.7 kg) 1 cans 8 lb (3.6 kg) 1 1/3 cans 10 lb (4.5 kg) 1 2/3 cans 12 lb (5.4 kg) 1 3/4 cans 14 lb (6.4 kg) 2 cans 16 lb (7.3 kg) 2 1/3 cans 18 lb (8.2 kg) 2 1/2 cans
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Feline with Ocean Fish provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Pork By-Products, Water, Pork Liver, Ocean Fish, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Corn Starch, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Guar Gum, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Brewers Dried Yeast, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
162 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 44.7 Fat 20.5 Crude Fiber 3.5 Carbohydrate / NFE 26.0 Calcium 0.77 Phosphorous 0.66 Sodium 0.36 Potassium 0.78 Magnesium 0.059 Total Omega-3 FA 0.88
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.