How It Works:
- Therapeutic levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Natural source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Controlled calories & added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Helps preserve joint cartilage
- Helps maintain a healthy weight and avoid extra stress on joints
- Supports a healthy immune system
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Hill's Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition cats need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Hill's Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
By law the user must take due care, obtaining expert advice when necessary, to avoid unnecessary pain and distress when using the product other than directed on the label.
ACVM No. A010959. See www.foodsafety.govt.nz for registration conditions.
*Urine pH of individual cats may vary due to complicating factors such as time of feeding before urine collection, type of urine collection, individual animal variation, or test methodology.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 6 lb (2.7 kg) 1/3 cup (40 g) 8 lb (3.6 kg) 3/8 cup (45 g) 10 lb (4.5 kg) 1/2 cup (65 g) 12 lb (5.4 kg) 5/8 cup (80 g) 14 lb (6.4 kg) 2/3 cup (85 g) 16 lb (7.3 kg) 3/4 cup (95 g) 18 lb (8.2 kg) 3/4 cup (95 g)
Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Feline Mobility provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Pork Fat, Soybean Mill Run, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Lactic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Cysteine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, L-Threonine, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
4043 kcal/kg (504 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 37.0 Fat 22.7 Crude Fiber 2.0 Carbohydrate / NFE 32.1 Calcium 1.00 Phosphorous 0.69 Sodium 0.34 Potassium 0.85 Magnesium 0.076 Taurine 0.29 Carnitine 598.9 ppm Vitamin C 130 ppm Vitamin E 839 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 1.70 Chondroitin Sulphate 1116 ppm Glucosamine 632 ppm Total Omega-6 FA 3.88 DHA 0.330
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Prescription Diet™ j/d™ Feline Mobility contains 1.0 oz. by weight.