Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Stomach & Skin dry cat food provides optimal digestive health while nourishing skin & promoting a lustrous coat.
- Prebiotic fibre (FOS) to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
At Hill’s, we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive & skin health. Prebiotic fibre is important for the gut microbiome, the unique mix of bacteria essential for a healthy digestive system. Vitamin E, Omega-6s & other nutrients help maintain & protect skin.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Oat Fiber, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1.8)||1/4 (30)|
|6 (2.7)||1/3 (45)|
|8 (3.6)||3/8 (50)|
|10 (4.5)||1/2 (65)|
|12 (5.4)||5/8 (80)|
|14 (6.4)||5/8 (80)|
|16 (7.3)||3/4 (95)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
4104 kcal/kg (524 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||36.3|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.37|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.16|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin cat food contains 4.5 oz. by weight.