If your dog lives life on fast forward or just has trouble keeping weight on, Hill's Science Diet Active Adult dog food is packed with wonderful flavour, calories, and nutrients. It has all the nutrition an active dog requires to stay healthy and strong. Its the perfect choice for sporting dogs, show dogs or finicky eaters
- Satisfies the additional energy needs of active, working & hunting dogs
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
|Highly Digestible Protein||Builds and maintains lean muscle.|
|High Fat||Meets demanding energy needs and minimises burning lean muscle for peak performance and endurance.|
|High levels to support and maintain healthy joints.|
|Optimal Balance of Protein,
Fat and Carbohydrates
|Maintains ideal core body temperature.|
|High Levels of Omega 3 and 6||Promote healthy skin and a shiny coat|
|Clinically Proven Antioxidants||Promote a healthy immune system and active lifestyle.|
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age with higher energy requirements (i.e., active, working and hunting dogs).
Not recommended for:
- Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet Puppy or Science Diet Puppy Small Bites
- Dogs that are inactive or otherwise prone to weight gain.
- Dogs with hyperlipidemia.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Pork Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Egg Product, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lb (kg)||Amount per Day (cups/grams)|
|5 lb (2.3 kg)||3/8 cup (45 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||2/3 cup (80 g)|
|20 lb (9.1 kg)||1 1/4 cups (155 g)|
|30 lb (14 kg)||1 1/2 cups (185 g)|
|40 lb (18 kg)||2 cups (245 g)|
|50 lb (23 kg)||2 1/4 cups (275 g)|
|60 lb (27 kg)||2 2/3 cups (325 g)|
|80 lb (36 kg)||3 1/4 cups (395 g)|
|100 lb (45 kg)||3 3/4 cups (460 g)|
|120 lb (54 kg)||4 1/3 cups (530 g)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet™ is available in a wide variety of dry foods and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
4211 kcal/kg (513 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.2|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.59|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.47|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Active contains 4.3 oz. by weight.