Hill's Prescription Diet™ d/d™ Canine Potato & Venison Formula
There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM d/dTM clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically tested nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How It Works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acidsClinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Hill's Prescription DietTM d/dTM Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription DietTM dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog Amount per Day 5 lb (2.3 kg) 5/8 cup (60 g) 10 lb (4.5 kg) 1 cup (100 g) 15 lb (6.8 kg) 1 1/4 cups (125 g) 20 lb (9.1 kg) 1 2/3 cups (165 g) 30 lb (14 kg) 2 1/4 cups (225 g) 40 lb (18 kg) 2 2/3 cups (265 g) 50 lb (23 kg) 3 1/4 cups (320 g) 60 lb (27 kg) 3 2/3 cups (365 g) 70 lb (32 kg) 4 cups (395 g) 80 lb (36 kg) 4 1/2 cups (445 g) 100 lb (45 kg) 5 1/3 cups (530 g)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet™ d/d™ Canine Potato & Venison Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Potatoes, Potato Starch, Venison, Potato Protein, Pork Fat, Soybean Oil, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Venison Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
3736 kcal/kg (371 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 18.1 Fat 16.3 Crude Fiber 1.7 Carbohydrate / NFE 57.4 Calcium 0.79 Phosphorous 0.57 Sodium 0.39 Potassium 1.08 Magnesium 0.067 Vitamin C 273 ppm Vitamin E 747 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 0.77 Total Omega-6 FA 3.54 EPA 0.207
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Prescription Diet™ d/d™ Canine Potato & Venison Formula contains 3.5 oz. by weight.