Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet
Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken, Whole Oats & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food
Want Perfect Poop? Science Diet's breakthrough nutrition supports ultimate digestive well-being & healthy microbiome for dogs age 7+
Chicken, Whole Oats & Brown Rice Recipe
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being
- Contains ActivBiome+, an exclusive blend of prebiotics, & whole grain oats and pumpkin
- Delicious food provides balanced nutrition for overall wellness to help your pet age 7+ feel their best
- Helps your pet's body absorb & use vital nutrients
- High-quality protein to help maintain lean muscles
- Balanced nutrition and minerals for vital organ health
- Supports graceful aging in dogs to help your pet feel their best in the golden years
At Hill's, we study pets' biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive health. Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being.
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and canned foods for your dog’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your dog's will love.
Adult dogs 7+ years to help keep their digestion in balance
Not recommended for:
Puppies, adult dogs ages 1-6, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Ground Pecan Shells, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Citrus Pulp, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Pressed Cranberries, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Pumpkin, Fish Oil, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (90)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/3 (135)|
|30 (14)||2 (205)|
|40 (18)||2 1/3 (240)|
|50 (23)||2 3/4 (280)|
|60 (27)||3 1/4 (330)|
|80 (36)||4 (410)|
|100 (45)||4 3/4 (485)|
|120 (54)||5 1/3 (545)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3559 kcal/kg (363 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||57.9 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.2 %|
|Vitamin C||210 ppm|
|Vitamin E||575 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.5 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.79 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Adult 7+ Perfect Digestion Chicken, Whole Oats & Brown Rice Recipe Dog Food contains 3.6 oz. by weight.