A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM c/d Multicare Feline Stress clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
How it helps:
- Contains ingredients to help manage stress
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's Prescription DietTM c/dTM Multicare Feline Stress is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
*Urine pH of individual cats may vary due to complicating factors such as time of feeding before urine collection, type of urine collection, individual animal variation, and test methodology.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Egg Product, Pork Flavor, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, DL-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
|Weight of Cat||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g)|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||3/4 cup (70 g)|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||7/8 cup (80 g)|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||1 cup (90 g)|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||1 cup (90 g)|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||1 1/8 cups (100 g)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3871 kcal/kg (351 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||43.0|
|Vitamin E||748 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.71|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.