For the nutritional management of cats with gastrointestinal disorders and cats in recovery
How it works:
- Highly digestible food to ensure easy nutrient absorption
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins to replace lost nutrients
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
- Great taste and texture with tender chunks and a delicious gravy that your cat will love
- Also available both in dry food and canned food
How it helps:
Prescription Diet i/d Feline is specifically formulated to help resolve diarrhoea and improve digestion in cats
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, fish and fish derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, various sugars, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, oils and fats, yeasts.
Daily Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription Diet dry food and wet food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||32.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.6 %|
|Vitamin C||87 ppm|
|Vitamin E||754 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.54 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.41 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.