Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
k/d with Chicken Wet Cat Food
Clinically proven nutrition that helps protect vital kidney function and available in multiple wet forms & flavours to entice even the pickiest of eaters
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
When cats have damage to kidney tissues, the kidneys cannot perform as well as before, like filtering and reabsorbing nutrients. The condition is not reversible, but progression may be slowed. Therapeutic foods for kidney conditions are designed to help reduce workload on the kidneys, enabling them to function more effectively. Cats with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet k/d clinical nutrition to help protect your cat's vital kidney function and is available in multiple wet forms & flavours to entice even the pickiest of eaters.
This wet food made with chicken has an irresistible taste that your cat will love. In fact, Prescription Diet k/d has clinically proven nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium, enriched with omega-3s from fish oil
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
- Texture and flavour variety to entice even the pickiest of eaters
How it helps:
- Helps protect vital kidney function
- Available in multiple wet forms & flavours
- Supports the cat's natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass daily
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Cat Food with Chicken is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry, canned and pouch formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 17%), derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, various sugars, fish and fish derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, oils and fats, minerals. Protein sources: Chicken, pork, salmon, dried egg whites.
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches|
|7+||55 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||40.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.5 %|
|Vitamin C||120 ppm|
|Vitamin E||719 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.9 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.31 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.