How It Works:
- Limited iodine
- Controlled phosphorus and low sodium
- High in taurine, L-carnitine & omega-3 fatty acids
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Decreases T4 hormone production
- Supports kidney, heart & urinary health
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps support a healthy body condition
- Supports a healthy immune system
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
By law the user must take due care, obtaining expert advice when necessary, to avoid unnecessary pain and distress when using the product other than directed on the label.
ACVM No. A010797. See www.foodsafety.govt.nz for registration conditions.
*Urine pH of individual cats may vary due to complicating factors such as time of feeding before urine collection, type of urine collection, individual animal variation, and test methodology.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Because iodine intake from other food sources -- treats, another cats food, etc. -- can compromise the effectiveness of low-iodine nutrition, its critical that you follow your veterinarians feeding instructions carefully and feed only y/d.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and/or canned food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children
Weight of Cat Amount per Day 6 lb (2.7 kg) 1/3 cup (40 g) 8 lb (3.6 kg) 3/8 cup (45 g) 10 lb (4.5 kg) 1/2 cup (65 g) 12 lb (5.4 kg) 5/8 cup (80 g) 14 lb (6.4 kg) 2/3 cup (85 g) 16 lb (7.3 kg) 3/4 cup (95 g) 18 lb (8.2 kg) 3/4 cup (95 g)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet™ y/d™ Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Whole Grain Corn, Soybean Mill Run, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, L-Lysine, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Brewers Dried Yeast, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
4147 kcal/kg (517 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 36.3 Fat 25.8 Crude Fiber 3.1 Carbohydrate / NFE 28.5 Calcium 0.94 Phosphorous 0.65 Sodium 0.25 Potassium 0.83 Magnesium 0.066 Taurine 0.34 Carnitine 650.6 ppm Iodine 0.2 ppm
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Prescription Diet™ y/d™ Feline contains 4.4 oz. by weight.