Food sensitivity and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food sensitivity or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reactions to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM z/dTM clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed single animal protein & single carbohydrate source
- No soy protein, lactose, artificial colors and flavors
- Natural fiber, essential fatty acid enriched & high levels of vitamin E
- Controlled minerals for bladder health
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Formulated to help improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation
- Promotes a healthy skin barrier
- Formulated to help reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- Helps support a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription DietTM z/dTM Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
|Protein||Hydrolysed||Highly digestible animal protein source; no intact animal protein.|
|Carbohydrate||Single source||Highly digestible carbohydrate source helps avoid common food allergens.|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||Added||Help nourish the skin and coat.|
|Antioxidants||Added||Help maintain a healthy immune system and the skin barrier function.|
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Water, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Cysteine, L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Potassium Citrate, Beta-Carotene.
Adult maintenance - using 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Weight of Cat - lb (kg)||Amount per Day|
|6 lb (2.7 kg)||1 can|
|8 lb (3.6 kg)||1 1/4 cans|
|10 lb (4.5 kg)||1 1/2 cans|
|12 lb (5.4 kg)||1 3/4 cans|
|14 lb (6.4 kg)||2 cans|
|16 lb (7.3 kg)||2 1/4 cans|
|18 lb (8.2 kg)||2 1/3 cans|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
171 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||40.9|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.35|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.