Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken & Rice Recipe cat food
Improves Everyday Ability to Get Up & Go
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken & Rice cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to improve everyday ability to get up and go in your Adult 7+ cat.
- A proprietary blend of ingredients supports brain health, interaction, energy & vitality
- Promotes a healthy fur with Vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
Scientifically developed to work with your 7+ aged cat’s biology. Our breakthrough formula helps improve your senior cat's everyday ability to get up & go
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and canned foods, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats 7+ years of age
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten or Hill's Science Diet Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Oats, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Dried Tomato Pomace, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Broccoli, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||1/4 (30)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (40)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||1/2 (55)|
|12 (5,4)||5/8 (70)|
|14 (6,4)||2/3 (75)|
|16 (7,3)||3/4 (85)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3870 kcal/kg (439 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||41.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.4 %|
|Vitamin C||205 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1103 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.47 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.02 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken & Rice Recipe cat food contains 4.0 oz. by weight.