Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
Metabolic Chicken Flavour Wet Dog Food
Help dogs quickly and naturally lose weight by activating their unique metabolism
Weight Loss & Maintenance
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Just like the human obesity epidemic, over 55% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family as the extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog. Maintaining ideal weight can help impact life expectancy by reducing risk of weight-related conditions.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to help dogs lose weight and keep the lost weight off naturally working with their unique metabolism. This food helps metabolise fat and keeps them playful & active. Its unique blend of fiber helps keep dogs feeling full and reduces food hunger between meals. In fact, 96% of dogs lost weight at home in 2 months when fed the nutrition of Metabolic. This canned food is made with chicken and has a ground texture with an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Naturally works with pet's metabolism for easy and effective weight loss
- Helps metabolise fat and maintain lean muscle
- Unique blend of fibre helps keep your dog feeling full and satisfied
How it helps:
- 96% of dogs lost weight at home in 2 months
- Helps keep lost weight off and provides energy for active play
- Easy weight loss: dogs lose weight without excessively reducing portion sizes
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Wet Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs to lose and maintain weight by activating their unique metabolism. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Rice, Pork By-Products, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Egg Whites, Coconut Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Carrots, Lipoic Acid, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Leucine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, L-Carnitine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/2|
|20 (9,1)||1 3/4|
|30 (14)||2 1/2|
|50 (23)||3 1/2|
|70 (32)||4 1/2|
|120 (54)||6 3/4|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||39.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||14.7 %|
|Vitamin C||324 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1342 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.78 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.53 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.