Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
c/d Multicare Wet Dog Food
Support for your dog’s urinary health
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
This canned food is made with chicken and has a ground texture with an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Helps lower concentration of building blocks for bladder stones
- Controlled calcium, low sodium, & added potassium citrate
- Fortified with omega-3 fatty acids to support urinary health
How it helps:
- Formulated to help dissolve struvite stones and lower recurrence risk
- Lowers risk for formation and recurrence of calcium oxalate stones
- Helps nourish and maintain a healthy bladder
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare with Chicken Wet Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
- COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 19%), cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, oils and fats, seeds, molluscs and crustaceans Urine alkalising substances: Potassium citrate (4.4 g/kg)
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||69 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|60+||30 g per kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.For best results & safety practices:
Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription Diet dry food and canned foods.
Keep fresh water available at all times.
Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||49.5 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.1 %|
|Total Dietary Fiber||7.2 %|
|Methionine + Cystine||1.08 %|
|Vitamin A||64433 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||883 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||877 IU/kg|
|EPA + DHA||0.37 %|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.86 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.55 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.