Hill's Prescription Diet™ Derm Defense™ Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew
There are many types of environmental irritants that surround us and our pets each and every day including fleas, pollen and even the dust in our homes. For some dogs these irritants can cause a skin condition that may lead to scratching, sometimes excessively. This is unpleasant for your dog and can also be difficult for everyone else in the family. The good news is most dogs with these skin conditions can benefit simply from the right food.
How It Works:
- With proprietary complex of bioactives and phytonutrients
- High levels of omega-3 & 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamin E
- No corn, chicken by product meal, artificial colors, flavours or preservatives
How It Helps:
- Helps strengthen skin barrier
- Drives healthy skin from within
- Formulated to help soothe and nourish skin & coat
- Helps skin to recover naturally
- Holistic long-term solution supporting healthy immune system
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - if you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement.
Hill's Prescription DietTM Derm Defense™ provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 12.5 oz (354 g) can
Weight of Dog Amount per Day 5 lb (2.3 kg) 3/4 can 10 lb (4.5 kg) 1 1/4 can 15 lb (6.8 kg) 1 2/3 can 20 lb (9.1 kg) 2 can 30 lb (14 kg) 2 3/4 can 40 lb (18 kg) 3 1/2 can 50 lb (23 kg) 4 can 60 lb (27 kg) 4 2/3 can 70 lb (32 kg) 5 1/4 can 80 lb (36 kg) 5 3/4 can 100 lb (45 kg) 6 3/4 can
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet™ Derm Defense™ Canine Chicken & Vegetable Stew provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Green Peas, Rice Starch, Spinach, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Alginate, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Coconut Oil, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Lysine, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Lipoic Acid, Monosodium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, Cranberries, Natural Flavors, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Apples, Broccoli, Zucchini, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
285 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 23.8 Fat 19.6 Crude Fiber 4.3 Carbohydrate / NFE 46.8 Calcium 0.96 Phosphorous 0.69 Sodium 0.38 Potassium 0.90 Magnesium 0.073 Total Omega-3 FA 1.87
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.