Hill's Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Small Bites Canine
Your dog’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’sTM nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM i/dTM, clinical nutrition specially formulated to help settle digestive upsets in dogs.
How It Works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibres
- Prebiotic fibre and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Helps improve digestion, stool quality and supports regularity
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill'sTM Prescription DietTM foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Hill's Prescription DietTM i/dTM Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill's Prescription DietTM foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's Prescription DietTM dry food, canned food and treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Dog - lb (kg) Amount per Day (cups/grams) 5 lb (2.3 kg) 1/2 cup (55 g) 10 lb (4.5 kg) 7/8 cup (90 g) 15 lb (6.8 kg) 1 1/4 cups (130 g) 20 lb (9.1 kg) 1 1/2 cups (160 g) 30 lb (14 kg) 2 cups (210 g) 40 lb (18 kg) 2 2/3 cups (280 g) 50 lb (23 kg) 3 cups (315 g) 60 lb (27 kg) 3 1/2 cups (370 g) 70 lb (32 kg) 4 cups (420 g) 80 lb (36 kg) 4 1/3 cups (455 g) 100 lb (45 kg) 5 1/4 cups (550 g) 120 lb (54 kg) 6 cups (630 g)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Small Bites Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for growing puppies and maintenance of adult dogs.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Egg Product, Pork Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Psyllium Seed Husk, Choline Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
3615 kcal/kg (379 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 27.0 Fat 14.8 Crude Fiber 1.4 Carbohydrate / NFE 50.1 Calcium 1.13 Phosphorous 0.88 Sodium 0.41 Potassium 0.89 Magnesium 0.108 Insoluble Fiber 4.7 Soluble Fiber 1.3 Total Dietary Fiber 6.6
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Small Bites Canine contains 3.7 oz. by weight.