Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
k/d + j/d Chicken Flavor Dog Food
Clinical nutrition to help protect vital kidney function and support mobility in dogs
Kidney Care, Joint Care
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Nutrition has been the cornerstone of long-term support for pets with kidney conditions. Nutrition can also play a key role in supporting dog's mobility.
Being proactive and managing both conditions with nutrition can have a lasting impact on dog's health.
Prescription Diet k/d + j/d is clinical nutrition to improve and lengthen quality of life and support mobility in dogs.
This dry food has an irresistible chicken flavour that dogs love.
How it works:
- Reduced phosphorus & sodium, with high-quality protein
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology for dogs
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- High level of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
How it helps:
- Helps protect vital kidney function
- Nutrition that encourages appetite and increases food intake
- Formulated to support ability to run, walk and jump
- Supports dogs' natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + j/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits. Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat, Flaxseed, Chicken, Egg Product, Fish Oil, Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Corn Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Liver Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Betaine, Lipoic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Whole Grain Oats, Choline Chloride, L-Threonine, DL-Methionine, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Sulfate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Chondroitin Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||3/8 (45)|
|10 (4,5)||3/4 (90)|
|15 (6,8)||1 (120)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/4 (155)|
|30 (14)||1 2/3 (205)|
|40 (18)||2 (245)|
|50 (23)||2 1/3 (285)|
|60 (27)||2 3/4 (335)|
|70 (32)||3 (365)|
|80 (36)||3 1/3 (405)|
|100 (45)||4 (490)|
|120 (54)||4 2/3 (570)|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
4011 kcal/kg (489 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||3.8 %|
|Vitamin C||144 ppm|
|Vitamin E||673 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||3.88 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of k/d + j/d Chicken Flavor Dog Food contains 4.3 oz. by weight.