Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet
l/d Wet Dog Food
Support for your dog's liver health
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
Puppy, Adult, Senior
*CM Research 2021
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
The liver is your dog's largest internal organ with many functions, including metabolising and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet l/d, clinical nutrition to support liver health and help protect vital liver function.
This canned food has a ground texture with an irresistible taste that dogs love.
How it works:
- Controlled levels of highly digestible protein
- Low copper to minimise accumulation in the liver
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps reduce liver workload allowing liver tissue to regenerate
- Helps avoid nutrient deficiencies & excesses related to the liver
- Immune system support, critical for dogs with compromised livers
Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Wet Dog Food is a complete and balanced food for dogs in need of Liver Care. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets globally
find a forever home & counting
- COMPOSITION: Cereals, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, meat and animal derivatives, seeds, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin. Protein sources: Soybean meal, dried whole eggs, maize gluten meal.
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||66 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog - kgs||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|60+||1 per 10 kgs|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||49.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.9 %|
|Total Dietary Fiber||6.3 %|
|Glutamine + Glutamate||2.96 %|
|Vitamin A||34243 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||120 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1394 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||755 IU/kg|
|Riboflavin (B2)||9.1 ppm|
|Pantothenic Acid||24.7 ppm|
|Folic Acid||2.42 ppm|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.22 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.95 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.